I currently have more than 2 paintings listed. I am pretty proud of this number. And all the pictures are up to date! Anyway, here's some widget for your Etsy listings from a group called Craft Cult:
(I know, it is totally gimicky and should have its own block on the page, but I don't know if I really want to set aside that much real estate.)
You can get one of these for your own Etsy shop here. I'm also very excited to have hit 100 views with Rooster. I know its a modest number, especially considering its time live, but all the same it seems like a milestone.
Next milestones are:
- close of weekend
- finish researching painting backlog of questions (storage, vegan varnishes, studio space, etc)
- atend Chicago Creative Expo, and workshops
- get pricing at Fulton Street Collective
- end of month
- identify 2-3 calls for artists
- finish drafting research materials as blog posts
- publish 2 research materials as blog posts
- end of april
- an item with 250 views
- get one piece "ready to hang" done
You'll notice a bunch of tags on here: art, chicago, creative, painting, research, milestones, backlog, things to do, how-to-art, etsy. I want to bring attention to the `how-to-art` tag; I am not an expert in how-to-art, and I have trouble googling for these kind of people who are good at it. So I hope that this tag, and the nom-brow category (I will probably need to tailor that as well) can help to serve in making these issues visible to google.